Why choose Kandis Paolone as your Agent Advisor for your Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement or Medicare Part D prescription drug plan?
- Experienced – Kandis has been licensed in New York State since 2017 specializing in DUAL (Medicare / Medicaid) plans and coordinating veterans benefits..
- Independent – Kandis is certified to present competing Medicare plans for you to choose from; including (alphabetically) Aetna Medicare, Highmark BlueShield of Northeastern New York, CDPHP, Humana and UnitedHealthcare.
- Local – An out of area telemarketing sales representative will not match Kandis’ knowledge of area resources and medical groups in New York’s Clinton, Essex, Saratoga, Warren and Washington counties.
- Yours – You can call on Kandis at (518) 879-8958 with questions about your plan throughout the year – your designated agent at no extra cost to you.
kandis paolone Public Events
Kandis will have 2022 plan information and be available to assist with your 2022 enrollment selection on the dates, times and locations as follows:
- Thursdays: 11:am – 12:30 pm Saratoga Senior Center 5 Williams St, Saratoga Springs, NY
- October 2021 dates:
- 19th : 9am – 12 noon Saratoga Senior Center 5 Williams St, Saratoga Springs, NY
- 20th : 9am – 12 noon Jewish Community Center, 340 Whitehall Rd, Albany, NY
- 21st : 9am – 12 noon The Greenport, 158 Union Turnpike, Hudson, NY
Send a note to Kandis by completing the form below. After you click the blue submit button, you will see a confirmation page where you can download helpful information while Kandis is being notified to contact you by telephone or email.
Note: DGAlcorn & Associates is not affiliated with Medicare or any government agency. By providing your phone number you agree to speak with a licensed and certified health insurance agent representing an organization with a Medicare contract.