With this live tool you can view open time slots in Dan’s calendar and schedule a 30 minute telephone or video call (Zoom or GoToMeeting) appointment. Use the left / right arrows to change the month view and then select the date and time most convenient for you.
The Four Enrollment Periods:
- The Initial Enrollment Period (IEP) is the first time you can sign up for Medicare. You may join Medicare Parts A, B, C and D during this time:
- The 3 months before your 65th birthday,
- The month of your birthday, and
- The 3 months after your birthday
2. Special Enrollment Period (SEP) is when you can make changes to your Medicare Advantage and Medicare prescription drug coverage. Examples would include when certain events happen in your life, like if you move or you lose other insurance coverage. (New York State EPIC members enjoy one special enrollment period per year.)
3. The Annual Enrollment Period begins October 15 and ends December 7. During this time, all people with Medicare can change for the following year your Medicare health plan / prescription drug coverage to better meet your needs.
4. Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period, which begins January 1 and ends March 31, allows individuals already enrolled in Medicare Advantage to i) switch to another Medicare Advantage plan or, ii) drop Medicare Advantage and return to Original Medicare and join a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan.
Throughout the year Dan will be presenting Medicare information and available for one-on-one consultations at several area locations; check here for locations, dates and times.