There are two Enrollment Periods when you can join a Part C Medicare Advantage or Part D Prescription Drug plan:
- Initial Enrollment Period – when you first become eligible for Medicare.
- General Enrollment Period – when you did not sign up for Part B during IEP.
Once enrolled in Medicare Part B, there are four Enrollment Periods when you can switch, drop, or make changes to your Part C Medicare Advantage or Part D Prescription Drug plan:
- Open / Annual Enrollment Period: October 15 – December 7
- Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period: January 1 – March 31 >>> more info
- Special Enrollment Period: Any time with qualifying event
- 5 -star Special Enrollment Period: December 8 – November 30
Below is an alphabetical list of agent advisors ready to assist with your questions. Simply complete the form and request your selected agent advisor to contact you by telephone or email.