Why choose Layi Dandles as your Agent Advisor for your New York based Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement or Medicare Part D prescription drug plan?
- Experienced – Layi, a resident of Niskayuna, NY and a former New York State Legislative administrator, has held a command of final expense life insurance plans along with Medicare-Medicaid DUAL plans in New York State since 2013.
- Independent – Layi is certified to present competing Medicare plans for you to choose from; including (alphabetically) Aetna Medicare, Highmark BlueShield of Northeastern New York, CDPHP, Humana and UnitedHealthcare. Click to view plans offered by Layi in NY, MA or FL
- Local – An out of area telemarketing sales representative will not match Layi’s knowledge of area resources and medical groups in New York’s Montgomery, Schenectady and Schoharie counties.
- Yours – You can call on Layi at (518) 362-2402 with questions about your plan throughout the year – your designated agent at no extra cost to you.
layi dandles Public Events
Layi will have 2022 plan information and be available to assist with your 2022 enrollment selection on the dates, times and locations as follows:
- Fridays (Oct 1 thru Dec 3): 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Walgreens 1344 Gerling Street (Sheridan Plaza), Schenectady, NY
Note: DGAlcorn & Associates is not affiliated with Medicare or any government agency. By providing your phone number you agree to speak with a licensed and certified health insurance agent representing an organization with a Medicare contract.