Why choose Ellen Mills as your Agent Advisor for your Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement or Medicare Part D prescription drug plan?
- Experienced – Ellen has been licensed in New York State since 2008.
- Independent – Ellen is certified to present competing Medicare plans for you to choose from; including (alphabetically) Aetna Medicare, CDPHP, Humana and UnitedHealthcare. Click to view plans offered by Ellen in your zip code.
- Local – An out of area telemarketing sales representative will not match Ellen’s knowledge of area resources and medical groups in New York’s St Lawrence, Franklin, Jefferson and Lewis counties.
- Yours – After enrollment, you can call on Ellen with questions about your plan throughout the year – at no extra cost to you.
Ellen Mills Public Events
Ellen will have 2022 plan information and be available to assist with your 2022 enrollment selection on the dates, times and locations as follows:
- Mondays October 18 – December 6 (10am – 12 noon) at Casablanca 413 East Main St, Gouverneur NY 13642
- Tuesdays October 19 – November 30 (9am – 12 noon) at Walgreen’s 97 East Main St, Canton NY 13617
- Thursdays October 21 – December 2 (10am – 1pm) at Walgreen’s 97 East Main St, Canton NY 13617
- Fridays October 15 – December 3 (11am – 1pm) at Inn at Gran View 6765 NY 37, Ogdensburg NY 13669
Please complete the form below. After you click the blue submit button, you will see a confirmation page where you can download helpful information while Ellen is being notified to contact you by telephone or email.
Note: DGAlcorn & Associates is not affiliated with Medicare or any government agency. By providing your phone number you agree to speak with a licensed and certified health insurance agent representing an organization with a Medicare contract.